July 3th – July 7th (no class July 4th) from 9:00am – 12pm
Did you ever imagine that you could make your own cereal bowl? A mug or a candy dish? Come explore di erent ways to make pots that you can actually use! Kids will pinch, paddle, drape and decorate an assortment of fantastic functional pieces. Projects will be glazed and red in our electric kiln and returned within two weeks after the class ends. Ages 7-12.
Our Camp Offers:
• Highly trained artist instructors
• Small class size
• Individualized attention for each child
• Opportunity for all skill levels
• Materials and ring are included
• Snack Time**
• 15% discount for students who attend Peekskill Public Schools-proof of residence required.
• Early Bird Drop Off (8:30): $30/week per child payable at first session
*You must be paid in full to hold your reservation
**Please send your child with a healthy snack each day. A break time will be provided. Spring water is available at the studio.